Great Achiever Blogger Award Mahasiddhi!
I would like to Thank you Rejoy for nominating me for this Award category. Spread Peace and save the Environment. It’s a great concept. Really thank to you make me a part of this.
Peace is coming from ourselves, then we can spread this everywhere. Every corner of this World needs Peaceful atmosphere. If you started to make peaceful from home, then only you can deliver this to this World.
Environment is the powerful tool to make our earth beauty and living. The earth should be saved from every disaster. We know these years we faced climate change, it affects everyone, not only for human. A lot of animals, trees, forest, ocean, and fishes. Human activities are behind these situations.
If you love your kids, save the environment. Because, it’s not your own. You have to hand over this earth to the next generation. So, if you make this beautiful, They can keep and decorate more than before.
Rules & Regulations
1. Thank the person who nominated you, with a link to their blog.
2. Make a Post of the Award with a Statement on Concept of PEACE & SAVE ENVIRONMENT as above. And Tag your post with the #greatachiever.
3. Mention the rules and regulations.
4. Ask 7 questions of your choice. One of the questions must be about “PEACE” and one about “SAVING ENVIRONMENT”.
5. Nominate at least 7 fellow bloggers or at most 21 bloggers and notify them.
6. Follow @kamalsbloggingcafe (https://kamalsbloggingcafe.wordpress.com) to secure certification as a badge to get a chance of collecting badge of GAMBA WORDPRESS SHINING STAR AWARD for PEACE & SAVE ENVIRONMENT. For more details visit https://kamalsbloggingcafe.wordpress.com/award/.
Rejoy’s questions & My Answers
- Why does peace matter?
Peace, it’s a symbol of harmony. Honestly, if I would like to talk about an ordinary person’s life, We all are doing our duties everyday like a time table. But, where or when we tried to make us comfort for a minute, you can feel the Harmony. It’s called peace. Every part of this World object such as forest, Human, Animals all of them deserve peace from something.
2. Do you think global warming has impacted you? How?(If not, you’re an alien or even worse a Karen)
Yes, It’s really challenging and worst situation we all faced. I always feel it’s all coming from human activities. When I was 14 years old. I got a project related to Global warming. How to prevent global warming as a child from your neighborhood that was my topic I choose. And I research about how many people in my neighborhood buy Plastic bags from shops and a grocery store in daily life include my family. I shocked. Everyone buys a lot of them and they didn’t use it a second time. Then I checked what they are doing? They all were burned. It’s dangerous for our earth. Yes, we should avoid plastic.
3. You are the President/Prime Minister of your country. What do you do?
Oh my God. It’s a great question. Okay, here you go. If I am the president of my country, I would love to give subsidy for farmers. Because, they all work hard for getting low payment compared to market price. And increase the opportunity for who are love to work farming.
4. You can bring back one extinct animal to life. What is it?
5. You see a new follower on your blog. What is your reaction?
Of course I will be happy and I feel like my blog is helping others. And I would like to keep them always in my blog family.
6. What is the thing you do to forget past?
I honestly want to say, I can’t forget past. Because, the past makes me to run for future and the past good memory helps me to happy always. And the bad memory gives a power to win every challenge in my way.
7. What is overthinking to you?
Nowadays, I don’t really want to overthink about anything. Because, if we feel like we did everything right and doing good to others, then just relaxed. Everything reaches at your perfect time. Don’t rush.
My Questions to Nominees
- What is the main problem do you think without peace?
- What you think about Govt take initial effort to do something against climate change What it should be?
- How important our family influence us?
- If you want to visit in your own country. where you want to go? Why?
- What is your first pet you own?
- You want to say something to someone you couldn’t. Who is that person and what you would like to say?
- Would you love to plant a tree this week, what’s that? And would you like to take this as a challenge?
My nominees are:
Hope you enjoyed! Thank you…. All the best.