Liebster Award 🎁🥰🌹
Thank you for nominating me for Liebster Award. I am excited and other hand I wondering why you choose me for this Award Nomination. Am I really qualify for this Award? But I am really appreciate your selection. When I started to follow you Tanya, I felt you are my one of the real friends. (wildflowerwalksgarden.com)
God bless you. Keep in touch always dear friend Tanya. Your writing are amazing. All the very best for your future works.
Tanya, Here my answers to your questions.
- What is your favorite store to shop?
If you ask about grocery? Then I would prefer which one is nearby my home. If you ask about bakery, rbakery.ca it’s located nearby my home.
2. Do you prefer salty or sweet snacks?
Most recently I love to have sweet snacks.
3. What did you want to be when you grew up?
Great question, it seems to when I was little, my school teacher asked me what I want to be in the future? I said I want to be a Computer Engineer. And I am.
4. What’s your favorite summer memory?
Wow, it also seems to When I was little, I went to visit my grandpa home, And I was staying there my whole vacation. And spend time with my Cousins and as well as my Grandparents. Lovely moments. I miss those days.
5. What’s your favorite music?
It’s really tough to choose only one. Although, I will Prefer recent songs Like
Many of them are my favorite.
6. What are you looking forward to?
Happy and Thanks to God always. And Miracles.
7. What’s your favorite hobby?
Writing blog. And would like to like others blog. And Music
8. Who would you invite over for dinner?
My family. I love them a lot. They are, in other countries.
9. What has recently made you laugh?
Well, I laughed recently, When I watched the movie Letters to Juliet, There have one scene, Claire came to looking for her ex boyfriend after 50 years, Then they make a list how many Lorenzo lives at the same place, And they first visit one of the old men Lorenzo, And Claire grandchild asked him what did you do at the 1957 summer afternoon? Then he said he found a beautiful young lady and getting married, After the sentences are so funny, Then he said He curse her eye, teeth, and everything. At last he answered, Why you bring up such a terrible memory again? Hahaha… I laughed a lot. Hope you watched that movie?
10. What life lesson did you recently learn?
It’s not learned. But I admire that, If you give real love for someone, And might be they think you always with them. However, That’s true. And When they angry at you, Don’t feel bad. Just give a space and wait for sometime. And they will understand you and also respect you and Love you more than before.
11. Do you like the outdoors or indoors more?
It depends. Like when I feel to write I really love to go outside. If I would like to study, mostly I prefer Indoor. Both are important, like a both side of the coin.
My nominees list here:
My questions for the nominees:
- When would you get a chance to meet someone from your blog family, who is that person and why?
- Which book has recently touched your heart or your favorite?
- What is the most attractive post you made on your blog?
- Who is inspiring your life?
- Where is the best place you choose for your vacation?
- What you will enjoy doing in your free time?
- What is the best thing you would like on my Blog?
- What you want me to write any particular topic?
- After this pandemic situation, where will you like to travel?
- Who is your best friend in your childhood? Why?
- Do you prefer laptop or notebook for your writing? Why?
Hope you all are doing well. And thank you all for your great support and amazing comments it’s making me to write more.
God bless you. Be safe. Be happy. 🙂 🥰🌹😊